Friday, August 15, 2008

MEMORIES

1. leave a comment on my blog, one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.


So lets talk memories!

12 comments:

Deanna said...

Lots of fun memories with you, one kind of funny one that I always remember is sitting by you in Senior Choir and having you try to peel off HUGE slabs of skin from my peeling sunburn!

And whenever I hear the name "Elvira", I think of you and I can't even remember exactly why that is?

Martin Family said...

Remeber I fly you buy? I miss Wingers! Also working Sat mornings with you and going to coldstone on sundays sometimes and getting tacccos and mom not knowing! :) We used to see each other alot thenI went and got married and phhhfff everything got crazy from there! Love you!

The Coor's said...

Hey Val, I came across your blog so I added you to my friends so we can stay in touch better. I hope this is okay.

The memory I have of you is all the good stories we would talk about at Concord!!!

Curtis Clan said...

Remember the time we got in a fist fight (not a sisterly squabble) durring tuesday night mutual and you bloodied my nose. That seems just like yesturday & yet so long ago.

Valerie Jacobson said...

That is so funny because that is the exact same memory that I would have put on your blog! :)

Me said...

Ahhh...memories! So many to choose from. I remember when you would hit like Gary or Nick and they would comment on how it would hurt and they would hit you back and you were shocked that they would hit a girl that hard. I remember standing up for them because you DO hit hard! (or did) But now that I'm much older and much wiser...boys should NEVER hit girls. Unless they are your brother, of course!

Valerie Jacobson said...

I don't hit hard anymore. I really don't hit much at all anymore... I am really sad that most peoples memories are of me hitting :) I must have had an anger problem LOL

Curtis Clan said...

I remember also when we were little and shared a room & bed. That we use to get into trouble because we were tickling or playing when we were suppost to be sleeping. Also, that we would divide the room with tape in half. Keep YOUR half clean, stay on YOUR side or the room or bed. We were pretty petty back then.

Anonymous said...

Hi Val,
I have lots of fantastic memories...Remember once when we were serving together in the great APM, it must have been a "P" day...anyway, we were washing our sheets and making our beds and we must have been pretty stinking tired but being goofy as usual. You flopped down on your bed (or was it mine?) and wouldn't get up. So, I made the bed with you in it, the fitted sheet and all, and took pictures. I have those somewhere...so many good times!:)

Aimee Ward said...

REmber when you were painting rocks for a seminary lesson and all of our scubba diving stuff was out you put on the skins and starting swimming on the piano bench....... i think you were high

Aimee Ward said...

REmber when you were painting rocks for a seminary lesson and all of our scubba diving stuff was out you put on the skins and starting swimming on the piano bench....... i think you were high

Johnson Family said...

Hey,
Thanks for the invite and comment on our blog. I hope all is going awesome for you, you are a awesome person. I'm so excitied for you and your new life, wish I could of been there for it!! Take care